Monday, July 18, 2011

Of laundry and job lacking...

Another week has begun, it's just another week I lack a job and laundry piles up (regardless of whether I just washed this weekend or not, which I did). I guess laundry is a job in itself, but I don't like this job. Homemaking. Ew. I'm down to keep a clean and comfortable home, don't get me wrong. But I can't just stay home...it's not me. It feels very limiting. There is always something to clean or wash or other homemaking type words. I just can't be inside all day. I like being outside or at least seeing other creatures! Job lacking sucks. But staying at home all day is what really kills me. I want to see people while I do some sort of labor. Or provide them a service. Besides if I stayed home all day, I'd eventually stop cleaning and just sit there bored or watching TV or some other menial activity. NO! I refuse to become that person. Of course, to all the homemakers out there, I commend you. You do something I could never do for very long. Homemaking is not a bad thing, it's just a bad thing for me. I'm sure some would love to stay at home decorating, cleaning, washing and whatnot. And I hope someday they get their wish to stay home. As for me, I want a job. A money paying job that allows me to experience other creatures. But this has gone on long enough. My laundry is only half folded...

In other news, we got an apartment. Finally. It makes me happy.

Okay, I'm done now. "Later days"

No comments:

Post a Comment