Saturday, February 6, 2010

boredom averted

Well today there was this baby shower I really didn't feel like going to... but I also did not feel like staying home all evening. I went. Turns out it was pretty amazing fun! It turned into a dance party, very odd yes. Fun, yes! Boredom averted, hell yes! It is funny how sometimes the things you are most looking forward to turn out to be the worst time. And when you really don't feel like going somewhere, but you do anyway it turns out to be great fun. It doesn't always happen, but it does happen. I was talking to my dad about not wanting to go to the baby shower and he gave me some very sound advise although I did not want to hear it. Always go everywhere and do everything with an open mind and a positive outlook. I decided maybe his advice was true and although at first I was reluctant to think positively, it worked. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I am very glad I went. So in my quest to never be bored I have discovered another great (hmmm what would you call it) guideline? I'm not sure what it is, but here it is: Keep your mind open and your outlook positive, even if everything looks bleak. The quest continues for non-boredom...

No comments:

Post a Comment